Precision Forms, Inc. was established in 1955. During the 1960's and 70's much of our work was for the Aerospace industry and the Department of Defense. During the 1980's we started to do work for the medical industry. Our machinery and equipment at this time was also changing with the addition of CNC machines. Outgrowing the small shop where the business was started, we moved to our current location on Decker Road in Butler in 1997. We now employ approximately 40 people in a state-of-the-art 11,000 sq. ft. facility.
Our Business Philosophy
Quality is important to any manufacturer. We emphasize quality throughout each step of our manufacturing process. We also strive to be as efficient as possible so we can offer a competitive price to our customers.
Precision Forms, Inc. employs approximately 40 people. In addition to our core of skilled CNC machinists and toolmakers, we have an experienced inspection department, secondary operations department, quality control personnel, purchasing & shipping personnel, office staff, and management.